Sunday, January 19, 2014

Engagement Photos For Me Type of Weekend

Apologies for the lack of updates this weekend y'all.  I was off taking engagement photos which turned out being 300% more fun than I expected.  Yes, it was more than double the amount of fun I thought I would have.  This is despite the fact I was already pretty excited to get my chance of reenacting Steph Curry's engagement photo from a couple years back.


Also, I know my team's been getting its butt-whipped in the ole Homan League, but I promise the lack of week recaps isn't because I don't want to discuss how in the world I could lose Chris Paul-Jrue Holiday-Gordan Hayward to injuries in the matter of three days and not completely get destroyed in my weekly matchups.  Honest reason for the updates slowing down is that things at work changed a bit since the New Year and I've been a bit busier after work.  No worries though.  Thehoopology updates will continue trickling in as I get more adjusted with the 9-5.  Stay smiley, friends (even creepily, if-you-must, like Curry up above).


No comments:

Post a Comment