Monday, December 3, 2012

League Pick'em: Week 6

Happy Week 6 Everyone! 

A rough week of picks as the Nets were the only away team to win out of the Pick 10 in beating the Celtics on their home court.  Everyone still seems to be sleeping on the Warriors as only gmachine picked golden state to beat the Nuggets.  

For the MOTW, k1dk0be took down Clipper Nation, but is still behind CN in the league standings at 3 and 2, respectively.  

Not to be like the Lakers and go backwards in overall efficiency as the season progresses, I am leveraging the google doc forms for entering picks for this week.  Please see the form below. 

 But first, the results from week 5.




 

Pick 10 for the last Week 

Reminder:
Home team is always the second team listed.

11/27

Suns v. Cavs

11/28
Blazers v. Wizards

Nets v. Celtics

Bobcats v. Hawks


11/29

Spurs v. Heat

Nuggets v. Warriors


11/30

Bucks v. T'Wolves

Nuggets v. Lakers


12/1

Sixers v. Bulls

Jazz v. Rockets




Match-up of the last week (MOTW)

Clipper Nation v. k1dk0be

7 comments:

  1. Power Rankings? I feel the need to be ranked!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. coming up! i've got a post for weeks 4-6 power rankings qued up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm, not sure what happened. accidentally hit enter -- it submitted without me finishing.

    Did it again with comma separated (is that right?)

    And I think you have a typo somewhere, I'm playing skiptomylou this week...

    ReplyDelete
  4. my bad ry! it was supposed to Rob v. Sleeper Squad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok, I don't remember what I put -- but my pick is ROB.

      Delete
    2. yep! that was it. Thanks for clarifying ry.

      Delete