Friday, December 7, 2012

League Update: Out for next couple days!

As mentioned earlier in the week, I will be out of town until next Saturday, so updates will be sparse like hair on Kamaan's dome.

In league news,

I got too excited about the Raptors Kings matchup slotted this past Wednesday so for the pick'em before that game, I wrote that the Grizzlies were playing the Celtics, to which most of the league selected Grizzlies (a great choice IMO).  However, the Grizzlies were not playing the Celtics, in fact not playing on Wednesday at all.  I must have meant the Timberwolves.  Free tacos and points to everyone, minus the tacos.


In NBA news,

A intriguing match-up tonight between perpetual western conference superpowers (movie-guy voice), "Lakers and Thunder".

A probably not so intriguing match-up between eastern conference superwienees, Bobcats and Bucks.

Enough for now as I got to double-check my bags.  Lorenzen Wright picture reference!


3 comments:

  1. Keep up the blog. Enjoying your enthusiasm and humor.

    NEXT YEAR WE SHOULD ALSO CARRY THIS FANFARE INTO FANTASY FOOTBALL. So we could really reenact "The League."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks homan! In bynums neck of the woods now. Hopefully ill get to compliment him on his don king fro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update the power rankings. This league isn't ready for me.

    ReplyDelete