Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sophomore Year of Hoopology

Hey Hey Homan League members and all others.  Hope you're as excited as I am for another season of basketball.  I know you're probably wondering what this is so please allow me to do my very best to explain.



1) My name is Benson and for as long as I can remember, I've had but only 2 hobbies: making jokes and loving basketball.

2) Last year, in an effort to mash up these two interests of mine and also to  make the fantasy basketball league I was involved as fun as possible, I started this blog.  I decided to chronicle the nba and fantasy basketball season as much as I could while still holding down a full-time job and not upsetting my extremely beautiful and even more gracious girlfriend fiancee (yeah, i know. go me).

3) I really didn't know what I was doing most of the time, but I found that I really did enjoy highlighting things that were happening both in the NBA and within our fantasy league as you can see by the archives.  I wrote a extremely  long-winded explanation  about why I was doing this and posted a lot of sillyness; sometimes with photoshop and sometimes with poetry and sometimes with both.

4) If you choose to visit the blog, what can you expect? 

I will post photos/gifs/videos/tweets/vines/etc about what's happening in the NBA as filtered by my feedly account and goofy brain.  Recommendations are welcome and hoped for.

I will recap things happening in the 'Homan League' such as free agent pick-ups/trades/DNP's because someone went to the movies on Friday night and forgot to set their lineup for the early morning ABC game on Saturday.

5) If this isn't your cup of tea, then s'all good man, no kevin-love lost here. Enjoy the season as you normally would.  If it is, I really hope you'll continue visiting the blog and laugh along with me as we enjoy all the goodness that is the NBA.


No comments:

Post a Comment