Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year 2014 featuring Pelican Big Men

Well that's it for 2013 you guys.  2014 will be quite different for me personally as I will be getting married and probably giving up on my lifelong goal of being able to dunk a basketball two-handed.  However, as time permits, I'll still be regularly throwing things up on ole hoopology.

I hope y'all will continue visiting the blog and gettin' your fill of NBA things through my photoshopped pictures of silly quotes, videos/gifs of basketball players acting really silly or just checking in for all kinds of random news that make the NBA so much fun.

Finally, here's a really blinding "happy new year" video from the tall white guys who play for the Pelicans (Jeff Withey, Ryan Anderson, Jason Smith).



*for audio, go to the top right of the video and click the "speaker".

No comments:

Post a Comment