Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Video: Hawks Guessin' Capital of Teammate's Home Country

So I obviously fancy myself to be somewhat of a NBA nerd but I didn't read the description for this video so I initially had no idea why the Hawks were guessin' the capital of a country I only heard of back in 9th grade world history class.

Then I got to the end of the video and I found out the reason was that the Hawks have a player of Macedonian nationality. the really scary-looking power forward/center sitting on the end of their bench, Pero Antic.


Antic looks like a top five most frightening guy in the league or at least most frightening Atlanta Hawk since Ivan Johnson.  He's also a proven winner according to his wikipedia page, as he's won championships in Greece, Serbia, Bulgaria, and Russia.

Based on the responses given in the video by his teammates, it doesn't seem like the guys have gotten to know ole Pero's home country or they just aren't fans of small Greek Republics.

I'd like to imagine the Antic is so intimidating that his teammates are afraid to ask him about his personal life, ask about his really painfully looking chest tattoo, or look him in the eye.

Take a look at these humorous responses yourself and wonder if Antic could be even scarier when he hears Demarre Carroll's response.

No comments:

Post a Comment